Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Building Again...


Wow... Third day in a row to post something. I'm gonna ruin my image as a slacker! Anyway.. I've started building and doing some simple animation work again. This all came about because I want some new furniture in my SL apartment. I can never seem to find exactly what I want or find stuff that is close but with Mod right so I can make it "mine". So I started to make a set of living room furniture that is closer to the laid back, modern, comfy style that I like. When my Nina found out she got all excited and decided it was time to put some of her considerable scripting skills to work and finish up an idea she has for auto adjusting, selectable pose, sit scripts for furniture that are not the resource hogs as she puts it. Of course this let me to "having" to build some new animations with the hip height normalized across all the poses. So this is the first set to roll out. Yes I said first (grumbles)... I'm not sure how I got talked into all of this. But its easy to slap prims together and kind of fun. The final result will be a platform to showcase my Nina's idea's and will be marketed by her. I'll post more as this product is matured.

No comments: