Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A Vamp's Story - Another part

I wish I could say I am ashamed of what I was then but I can't. I relished in the hunt, the moment of the kill, the sound of the screams as my prey realized that there is no escape, the first taste of blood exploding on my tongue I as ripped the prey's throat open, the sight of it as it ran down my neck and over my breasts, the smell of the fear and even sometimes the lust of my prey, the sensations of the prey's struggles getting weaker, the pitiful cries growing softer then turning to pleas to end it all... to take all that they have and to grant a release.

It is impossible to describe the intensity of these sensations. How, driven by the hunger, they become so bright, so sharp, so deliciously painful. How these sensations bring such an overwhelming feelings of power, of strength and the sure knowledge that what you do is so right and simply what you were put in the world to do.

I would have continued on like this, reveling in my place as a predator. Taking my due from the sheep around me over and over again. Until the day that the sheep tire of it and band together to hunt me down and end me. This, I have found, is the fate of many of the blood. Those that cannot control the hunger that brings such sweet pain. Yes, this would have been my fate but other forces intervened. For I was trapped, caged, enslaved, then ultimately broken and rebuilt by a group of these sheep that have long been in the shadow of "human" culture.

I will not reveal then name of this group. It would be meaningless to you and I still have a certain loyalty to these people as strange as that may seem. Suffice it to say that they took it upon themselves many centuries ago to do what they could to curb the excesses of my kind. To hunt down and kill those kindred lost in the bloodlust as one would any animal with a taste for human flesh. They also look to curb the predations of those humans who's cruel tastes or lust for wealth and power make them more monstrous then any vampire could ever aspire to be. To steal a modern phrase... Vampires kill but only on a retail basis.. It took humans to move killing into the wholesale market.

Needless to say this is dangerous work and many have fallen in its pursuit and in me they had found a new weapon, a vampire that could hunt both day and night. This was the reason I as hunted. This was the reason I was taken. I was to be trained me as their tool, a "death-dealer" they would come called me.

2 comments:

Ramonna Villota said...

Vamp :)

Hallo Love

Happy said...

/me tackle hugs Ramonna

Hi ya welcome to my lil bit of silliness.