Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I am blessed

Just sitting about dealing with mundane paperwork associated with my RL business and started thinking of SL and the friends I have made there. Here are a few..

First of my oldest friend Aemillia... She as been there through good and bad with me and has always been a source of strength. She is talented, cheeky, stubborn, a pain in the ass and a total sweetheart.

Then there is Forest... Mere words cannot describe her, she just has to be experience. She is my food pimp and one that both challenges and eases my mind.

Finally but not nearly least... My Pets Nina and Minxy. These two came to my hand under completely different circumstances but both never fail to make me smile. Both stubborn, both brilliant, both with lovely dark corners to play with and both MINE. Someday I might talk about what this means.

No comments: