Monday, March 17, 2008

Disjointed Tired Thoughts

Bleh... Haven't slept in a couple of days. I used to going with out sleep but it does make me... grumpy to say the least. So started off the day my barking at my flunky over something that really was of no import. I caught my self and apologized. He laughed it off but I still fell crappy about it. I never liked it when it happened to me and I hate myself when I do it to others.

Made some phone calls, working to drum up business. I run my own small (2 person) business offering a variety of IT services with a focus on security. I is the worst kind of geek, a paranoid security geek. Needless to say the crappy economic news is making small businesses really look close as to what they do with a buck. Makes the sales part of what I do harder but *shrugs* such is life.

I want to get some pictures of the poses I have been making but that would mean learning to used Photoshop. I think I'm to lazy to do that so I may bug a friend to make the pictures.

By the way... I miss my Minxy. Haven't seen her in SL for a couple of day.

No comments: